Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Walt Disney pictures to invest with shahrukh khan


It is believed that Walt Disney Pictures, the bigwigs in the Hollywood's entertainment business, have approached Shah Rukh Khan.

The company is keen to invest in SRK's Red Chillies Entertainment.

According to sources, they want to invest $30 million in the deal. When SRK was holidaying in London with his family, it is believed that representatives of the company flew down from Hollywood to meet him and strike a deal.

Other international companies like Sony Pictures and Rupert Murdoch's company have also expressed interest in investing in Red Chillies. So far, the actor has not confirmed anything about the deal.
So one will just have to wait and watch.
CREDITS TO MY DEAR Friend RAVI

http//:bolllywood.blogspot.com

1 comment:

Ravi Kapoor said...

Hi..

This is Ravi from Bollywood Buzz blog from where you've COPIED this article..

next time if you copy any article from my blog please make sure you give me and my blog a proper mention/credit dude!!

next time if i see any of my articles appearing on your site without any credit given to my blog, i would ask Google to take off/flag your website..

I hope my message is LOUD n CLEAR!

Cheers!

Ravi

SSLLC

YOU TUBE

copyright

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape


My blog is worth $564.54.
How much is your blog worth?

Starz&Showz.India LLC

Starz&Showz.India VISITS
STARZSHOWZ